Tuesday 26 March 2013

Functional Skin

I have once more been playing around with text and images.

These are some rough mock ups I did in Photoshop for something I want to expand upon further on a much larger scale.  These are far from perfect, but I am enjoying just playing around with the scale and text positioning for the time being.   I really like how the bold colours are working with the grainy greys and blacks, and considering my aversion to image editing on computers I am rather pleased with how these look so far.

As always, click for big.


I have had this postcard in my collection for a while, there is something about it that draws me in.   


There is something I particularly like about this next one, although I'm not quite sure about the blue at the moment.   I love the combination of the forlorn figures and text.


No comments:

Post a Comment