Monday 20 August 2012

Oh Canada

In ten days time I will be on a plane and on my way to my Canadian adventure.  

Saturday was my last day at work.  I worked there for almost 2 and a half years, which in waitressing time is about 40 years.  At times it was the most stressful job I have ever had, but the banter got us all through the day.  I have made some amazing friends in my time there, and I am sad to be leaving it behind. 

My leaving gift.  Edible leaving card and a bunch of Canadian dollars.

We had a party on Saturday night and my good pal little-oddities baked me some appropriately themed cakes for the occasion.

I have also finally gotten round to doing most of the things I had been putting off.  You will all be pleased to know that my limbs are now ensured for £15, 000 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment